Sunday 27 October 2013

Simple Chocolate Mousse Cake in a Cup

Diwali is fast approaching. I plan to make at least one sweet or a snack everyday this week so that I will have enough for the Diwali day. My kids too have given me their preferences.

This is a very simple dessert , so creamy and light. Kids loved it and I am still not sure if it is a mousse or a no bake cheesecake but like a cheesecake this does not have the crust. This is a keeper of a recipe because, anyone can make this in no time but will give a designer effect to your parties.

I did not have any berries to decorate to bring a designer effect but I am sure it will look attractive with all the adornments like a mint leaf on whipped cream or some strawberries.




Ingredients

Cream cheese -  100 gms
Condensed milk - 100 gms
Agar agar -  a few strands
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Hershey's chocolate powder - 1 tbsp

Method

  • Boil the agar agar in just enough water till dissolved
  • Beat the cream cheese and combine with condensed milk and cocoa powder
  • Add sugar and if it is thick pour  some milk
  • Pour in the agar agar and beat well
  • The batter now must be thick but of pouring consistency
  • Pour over shot glass dessert cups and set in the fridge for an hour
  • Serve cold with chocolate sauce slithered on top.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for stopping by My Magical Kitchen!!!! Appreciate your valuable comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate