Monday 17 February 2014

Potato Rolls

Its been more than three months since I visited this space.  Umpteen doctor visits neuro, ENT, general and dentists only to find out that I was using wrong power glasses which caused vertigo, dizziness and fatigue. A small issue blown out of proportion.  Finally changed my glasses and feel better now. Also I am on a serious diet to lose weight and updating the blog means cooking calorie laden food and getting trapped into serious diet accidents.

Had a long four day weekend, was going mad at home.  I really miss my school kids and can't wait to see them tomorrow.




This potato ball recipe I learnt from a dear friend Meenu Nair who is a Punjabi. She always cooks a storm for her dinner parties and her magical hands always turn out amazing goodies.

I suck big time at starters. I can plan an elaborate main course and desserts, but never plan ahead for starters. All I can make is some mean looking bajjis and pakodas especially when I have to host a big crowd and get way too stressed to plan the meal and lose out on starters.

Thanks Meenu for this amazing recipe again.

Ingredients :

Potatoes - boiled and mashed - 5 nos.
Bread Crumbs - 1 cup
Amchur powder - 1 tsp
Salt -  1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Cilantro leaves - chopped fine - 1 tsp
Oil to fry

Method

  • Mix the mashed potatoes and the other ingredients well.
  • Make small balls out of them 
  • Fry to golden brown in hot oil
Serve with green chutney.


Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Thanks a bunch for stopping by My Magical Kitchen!!!! Appreciate your valuable comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate