Tuesday 26 November 2013

Carrot Kheer





Carrot Kheer is a very refreshing drink loaded with nutrients for wellness and good health. I made this drink for my kids who got back from school after a long and tiring day. Hope they like the Kheer.

Ingredients

Two chopped carrots
Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
Sugar - 6 tbsp
Milk  - 4 cups

Method
  • Boil the carrots in little water
  • Once well cooked, puree the carrots 
  • Add to the milk and boil them well adding sugar.
  • Switch off, add the cardamom powder and mix well.
  • Store in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Enjoy!!!


1 comment:

  1. I really really want to try to make this. It looks so easy. Can I buy cardamom powder at paiz?
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for stopping by My Magical Kitchen!!!! Appreciate your valuable comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate