Wednesday 15 May 2013

Threatening Copyrights


You know I have been going through some of the famous food blogs these days. I have also signed up for some food groups in the social network.

One thing that caught my attention was that bloggers are so serious about copyright issues.

All of them seem to write a very threatening note about copyright. It is funny even to read them.

Is there anything that we have created on our own? Anything, Anything at all.. ask yourself.. 

There is nothing...  

How could a recipe be an original creation of someone? The ingredients that go into it are whose creation?   Should a farmer take patents for that, or the person who discovered cream cheese or the one who discovered various methods of cooking or the one who invented fire which is a basic necessity for cooking ask you to quote their names in credits?

Ask yourself that.. You will be humbled.

Ask a true creator, he will humbly say 'No' , I didn't do this magic. My hands were blessed to do this magic.

A recipe given to hundred people will churn out hundred different tastes and flavors.

On this note I have to accept that I always give credit to the blogger who has inspired me to make a recipe.  He/She might have taken the recipe from some other source and it goes on.

There is nothing that we have really done on our own. Fellow bloggers, please don't take these issues so seriously. Let them live and don't make noise out of these. If you cook with all the love and care it is going to show in the work you do. So chill...

Till then.. Enjoy your meal with all the gratitude!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for stopping by My Magical Kitchen!!!! Appreciate your valuable comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate