Thursday 6 June 2013

Two minute Emergency Mug Brownie



Today in the baker's guild, this two minute emergency brownie was going viral. Everyone was posting their version and I got too tempted when my cousin too made one and posted a picture of it. And it is a cardinal sin if a chocoholic like me does not try this immediately. It is only a two minute job and I had all the ingredients in my pantry. I just loved the no nonsense cooking it called for. You just need to mix in all the ingredients in a mug and voila, your brownie is ready!!!!

It was delicious and the texture too was amazing like a fudgy brownie.

Try it now!!! You will love it. Thanks to Cheryl Rajkumar's Kitchen Kemistry for this recipe.

Ingredients:

  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 1.5 tbsp melted butter
  • 2 tbsp water or milk
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
  • 1 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 2 tbsp choco chips(I used ghirardeli semi sweet chocolate chips)
Method:
  • Mix all the wet ingredients to sugar and give a nice stir.
  • Add in the other dry ingredients and fold.
  • Microwave on high for two minutes.
  • Let it cool for two more minutes/
  • Dig in with your favurite ice-cream or just like that !!! Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post. Although, I am not a chocoholic I am sure my wife and kids will love this... Sreeni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for stopping by My Magical Kitchen!!!! Appreciate your valuable comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate